We are excited to get you going as a caregiver! You made it through your new applicant steps and your personal interview and you are now an official PRE-HIRE candidate! Congratulations!!!
There are 2 STEPS to complete in your PRE-HIRE phase.
READ & SIGN
Scroll Down to STEP 1.
You should have log-in information that was given to you at the interview. If you do not have that log-in information, you will not be able to get in the training system. Don’t proceed. Please contact the SHS-NH office to get your user name and password. If you have your log-in information (hint below), click the link to log-in to our information center and complete all units labeled PRE-HIRE.
Username: NameName (NO SPACES)
Password: __SHS&** (blank is your first and last initials, ALL CAPS)
STEP 1: READ & SIGN
There are a number of documents you must read and sign-off that you have read them. Please take your time and read each document. If you wish to save any of these documents to your computer, you may do so.
1) Click to read Bill of Rights
2) Click to read Infection Control and Compliance Issues
3) Click to read RACE
4) Click to read Non Compete Agreement – Employee
5) Click to read Policy & Procedure Bill of Rights Incidents & Complaints
6) Click to read Position Description – Provider Responsibilities
7) Click to read HIPAA Online
8) Click to read Mandatory Reporting
9) Click here to fill out the Caregiver Online Profile
10) Click to read (and watch the training videos) Substance Abuse and Drug Free Workplace Policy
11) Read and sign below